Monday, May 25, 2015

Accountability

Well, this weekend was my boyfriends niece's 2nd birthday party up near Albany, NY.  We went from Friday to Sunday.  Friday I can't even explain the hunger I had.. so I decided to buy some Cheez-Its.  Game over.  I ate them on Friday, then on Saturday at the party I did good- skipped the cake, ate fruit instead but did have some chips.  Then we went back to their house and I tasted the damn cake and then continued to eat tons of the Cheez-Its.  Then Sunday I started out strong by just eating eggs.. then caved and ate more Cheez-Its and corn nuts! Luckily today was a new day and I ate all of the right things anddddd even did my first hike of the season! It feels better "airing my dirty laundry" because it makes me accountable.  Hopefully the scale goes down by Wednesday (my weigh in day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...