Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It's happening!

Well.. 9 weeks post-op today and I'm down 33 pounds! I am so happy that I'm finally at this point.  Comparing this to my lapband.. it's like there is no comparison! With my lapband I NEVER felt full.. I didn't even remember what that felt like.  Now with my sleeve I know all too well what full feels like!  I LOVE IT!  My friend who has the sleeve told me that it just takes the thinking out.. I don't know if anything else describes it more accurately. 

The other day I walked past a mirror on Walmart and out of the corner of my eye saw myself walking.  I literally, for the first time ever, had to walk back to see myself because I couldn't believe how thin I looked!!  I haven't had the chance to take my updated official pictures but yesterday I took a quick side-by-side. 
3/10/15 @ 295        vs.       5/12/15 @ 262

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...