Thursday, March 26, 2015

I'll Forever Resent Liquids

ilostwhat.com
It's been 2 weeks since my surgery and I'm upset I only lost 1 pound this week.  I can't complain too much because I am down a total of 16lbs in 2 weeks; but I can't help but compare this to my lapband surgery.  Hopefully the scale catches up to me next week.

Anyway, I am on day 15 of no food... I can't stand liquids anymore.  I feel like I'm drowning my body and emotions with protein shakes, egg drop soup, and Crystal Light... UGH!!! All I want is some food so I can start feeling restriction... I swear I won't feel any restriction but everyone keeps telling me I'm crazy because 80% of my stomach is gone! lol  I can't help but compare every single aspect of this journey with my lapband journey.  My mom keeps telling me not to think that way (which is shocking to me since my Mom still hates that I had this surgery).  She keeps telling me that I will be successful with this and that that lapband was just wrong for me.  I know shes right but it's hard to feel that way until I see it.  Hopefully soon!!

OMG, in the middle of this, I was just notified on Instagram that I won this weeks Premier Protein Premier Smiles contest!!!! WOOT WOOT!! I never win anything!! So pumped!!

Maybe this is a good sign of what's to come!

1 comment:

  1. Now... I'm not at goal weight quite yet, so I won't expect you to wanna be just like me. BUT... at 2 weeks post op from band to sleeve, I was 16 pounds down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...